Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not Yet--Thank Heaven!

People always ask me if Patty has found out about the book yet. Absolutely not! And do you know how I know this to be true? Because I haven't been sued yet! In previous court hearings Patty and her attorney have frequently referred to the infamous "munchausen letters" that I wrote to Steven's doctors. Nothing comes of it but it still "irks" them. If Patty knew about the book, I guarantee we would have been bombarded with accusations, lawyers, and threats. There are people who live in Patty's home town who have read the book and BLESS THEIR HEARTS--have kept the book under tight wraps! Thanks guys! I owe you B.I.G.T.I.M.E. I want to thank you all for reading and for checking in on the blog. Have a wonderful holiday and from the whole Barker clan we wish you a Merry Christmas!
C.B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had the same question ... wow is all i can say with all of the other stuff she is able to find out online ... after reading your book and catching up online i have something new to pray for and i hope all will go well to help steven be able to grow up to be a well adjusted adult i too am amazed with Keith and Beth. keeping things in perspective ... you make my own story with my personal crazy seem not so crazy - good luck to all of you and I will keep you in my prayers! Krysten (a friend of Alicia's)