Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Review of CRUSH

Chaos.com

When Mormon missionary Keith Barker meets Patty Jenkins, he is unaware that one step inside her home will catapult him into the life of an accomplished sociopath. Patty's life story includes rape, abuse, abandonment and alcoholic parents. She is in desperate need of a good friend. Keith's e...


Captivating--a must read!

mbpbuster northeast USA 2/15/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Deeply Informative, Well Written, Innovative Ideas, Rich Resource, Easy To Understand

Best Uses: Educational, Older Readers

Describe Yourself: Everyday Reader

I thought I'd read a few pages and before I knew it, I had read the whole book. Easy reading, informative, entertaining, insightful, and educational. The writer posts updates to the story on her website at www.carolebarker.com. You can also check her blog http://carolescorner-crush.blogspot.com/

()

No comments: