Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise Visit???

Hold onto your hats . . . indications are that we may be getting a surprise visit from the ever-lovely Ms. Patty Barker. The hair on the back of my neck is standing straight up and I have a knot in the pit of my stomach. Seriously, the Barker family is half-way expecting a surprise visit from their own personal crazy this weekend. She's not told anyone specifically that she's coming but she keeps sending out these little hints that she may just show up. Naturally, I told Keith and Beth they should just take off for the weekend but Keith refuses to be "ousted" from his own home. Keep checking in for updates! If no updates are forthcoming, check the "obits" for the name Barker (not to be dramatic or anything, but you never can tell what's coming when dealing with this one). I'll keep you posted as soon as I know anything! Thanks for reading!

C.B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to think you still have to share your lastname with this woman. What could her visit possibly benefit her? I commend Keith for sticking around to gaurd his castle. I would be booking it for the Alps for a week.
Good luck Keith and Beth!!