Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gotta' Take a Break!

I know I've been remiss in writing for my Crush Blog--but sometimes a gal just has to take a break. Things have been relatively quiet on this side of CRAZY, so there hasn't been much to write about. You've once again proven yourselves to be pretty smart as 77% of you were correct on the last poll. Pseudologica Fantasica presents itself in ALL of those characteristics. Charming, eh? And our girl fits that category to a T. On to the next challenge which is the custody hearing which will be held July 6th & 7th. Keith and Dad are flying back and will spend two days in court trying to persuade the judge that Keith is the better parent for Steven. Say your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for them! I'll post on my website as soon as anything happens. Thanks for checking in!

C.B.

P.S. The book sales have helped quite a bit with expenses for this next court hearing, so I just want to give all of you a tremendous THANK YOU for your support, friendship, and concern!

No comments: