Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Carole Barker Goes to Montana

After being chastized for not posting more often I'm trying to think of something to write about. Ms. Carole Barker is heading to Montana tomorrow to speak with two different book clubs. I must say that I'm getting a bit nervous as I've never done this before. One of the clubs consists of medical personnel who--by their very definition--are much smarter than C.B. I sincerely look forward to chatting with them about Munchausen by Proxy. They are in the difficult position of having to watch for signs of abuse--and it's not easily detected. Munchausen mom's play the game exceptionally well. So wish me luck, and off I go!
C.B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you tons of luck, and may your journey be swift and pleasureable! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Chapmans23 said...

GOOD LUCK!!