Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Back!

Ok, the house is "somewhat" put together although I'm still trying to find my favorite sewing items. I should have personally put them in the car with me so I wouldn't loose track of them. Anyway, we're in the new house and loving it. I'll get back into the swing of things with a new poll. By now, you all know Patty pretty well. Let's see how accurate you are in the "guessing game" played by the entire Barker family.
C.B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you're back! I look forward to your updates on this chilling saga! :)

Anonymous said...

Guessing game????? I love love love love games!!!! Tell me...

Anonymous said...

I think the last 3 all could happen!