Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poll Results

Ok guys! I just wanted to give you the results of my latest poll. 81% of you believe that Patty will claim that Steven had another psychological meltdown while in Florida. 45% of you believe that Patty will claim that Steven was physically or sexually abused while he was in Utah. But here's the interesting number--0% of you believe that Patty will come and get Steven and return him to Utah without any type of outside intervention. You're pretty smart! I'm proud of you. The visit comes during spring break and Patty has already implied that she won't have to return Steven at the end of the visit. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Keith is already planning on flying out there to retrieve his son. It's almost a "given". Stay with me--I enjoy the support.
C.B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chills of anticipation that Spring Break seems to be shadowing over me are getting me chilled over my own Spring Break issues of letting my son go to his dad's.
I'm here till the bitter end!