Travel with the Barker family on a decade long journey. . . destination: SOUTH OF SANITY.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Poll Results!

Well, you little bunch of cynics! Would you believe that 90% of you believe that Keith will most likely have to fly to Florida to retrieve Steven? And 10% of you believe that it's a sure thing! So, we'll see! I can tell you that there are LOTS of eyes following this story this week. From Utah to Florida (even some followers outside of the United States) are waiting to see what happens. Nope--still can't tell you yet what's going on. Once we get Steven back safe and sound, I'll fill you in. In the meantime, here's a new poll for you. Have fun!
C.B.

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

I sure hope that maybe just once Patty will do the right thing! But she probably won't so I just hope that Steven is O.K.

I'm anxious to hear what has been happening!

Thanks for keeping us posted!